Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Charles and Camilla

What is the big deal about them coming here and why do I care if she brought 50 dresses with her?? The thing is, regardless of whatever she wears, it ain't going to make a bit of difference for her!

Anyway, I shouldn't be so mean ... And you know I've actually thought about the whole Charles and Camilla thing. I mean ... 30 year affair? What is that all about? Why didn't he just marry her in the first place? Even if she was already married or whatever you would think - hey, heir to the throne, although I'm not the cutest, I could pretty much get any chick that I want! The thing is, I do think its true love with the two of them. 30 years?? Wouldn't it have been so much easier to end of up with the love of your life the first time around? Wouldn't it have made everything just a wee bit more simple?

The thing is, I know about three real-life Charles/Camilla couples (several couples in their 50s) - not that they had 30 year affairs - but they went their separate ways, ended up with others and now ... somehow made it back to eachother. Maybe some things really are just meant to be - fate, destiny, "the one", "love of your life" and all of that crap ...

When does the last chapter of that book really get written?

I don't know ... just something to think about. Actually I have some real thoughts on the whole concept of "the one" but we'll leave that conversation for another day!

No comments: