Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Errr...

I just want to lose 5 pounds so I'm trying really hard to not have an afternoon snack and just not eat anything extra during the day. Also trying to get some more activity in. Have been working out, walking and trying to go bowling one night a week. And its working, you know? But the thing is, its driving me crazy right at this moment. I so want to go downstairs and get something yummy from Starbucks but I'm stopping myself right now!! Auugghh!!! I hate dieting. I'm planning on trying to go back hard core after the holidays too. I used to be a South Beach Diet junkie. It works, it works, it works! But I've been off of it the last year and have gained some back. I just need to get back in the groove!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

doing the diet thing too. Been doing pretty good, but since I moved here 9 years ago (almost) I have gained 35 lbs...got 15 more to go to get back there...Yikes!!!