Thursday, October 20, 2005

Jennifer and Vince

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz2.shtml

See the story and pictures above. You know... I think they make a great couple and I'm not even a Jennifer Anistan fan. Yeah, I like Friends, but I always thought she was just annoying. Anyway, good couple, but of course the last time I said someone was a good couple, it ended in disaster - ie, Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney. Hmm... Perhaps anyone I want to end in disaster I should just mention that they are a good couple. Something to ponder perhaps... Anyway, all pettiness and silliness aside, I do think Jenn and Vince are a good couple. I like him... he could seriously make my "list" too. (Think there was a Friends episode around that idea too.) I'm sort of weird; I think I have strange taste in guys ... Like... I either like them really skinny or a little on the tubby side. How weird is that? Its like that thing I have for Tony Stewart... Know what I mean? Vince definitely fits in with him I would say.

And while we're on that subject ... I think Angelina and Brad are a good couple. Now, the homewrecker thing isn't too cool (but why should I care, she got what she wanted - you go girl!), but whatever... I'm sure the world will eventually forget that angle of it. Hey, its not like ANY of these people are in 'til death do us part' situations. I wonder how many people actually are... You know?

No comments: