Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fun stuff!

Cute idea passed along by Kelwhy:

Go to Google and click on the images link.

Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell

Where I grew up - Sullivan, Indiana. This is a picture of the old elementary school where I went. It is no longer is use. When I was a student there, this part of the school was used mostly for the fifth and sixth grade classes (it was a huge deal to be "upstairs"), the cafeteria and other classrooms like music and art. When my mom went there (yep!), I believe this was pretty much the whole school!








Name of the town I live now - Chicago, Illinois.









My name - Melissa When I type my name in what actually comes up is a picture that I took of St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans:













My Grandmother's name - Mary Reiss I have no idea what this picture is but OK ...
















My favorite food - Pizza
















My favorite drink -Margarita
















My favorite song -"With or Without You" by U2 This is interesting:
















My favorite smell -Pumpkin pie




No comments: