Friday, August 29, 2003

Just stopping by here after another day away. Its pretty slow this afternoon so I thought I'd write a little bit. Had to get up bright and early this morning to head in for the 7 am shift. Those are always fun!

Lets see... what is going on. Well Sox blew it yesterday against the Yankees. They put in that rookie pitcher again. I'm not sure why they did that on what seemed like an important game. So they are now tied back up with Kansas City for first place. We shall see what happens.

So I'm pretty tired now. Like I said got up at 6 am right as I was having a dream that my cat (my cat at my parents') was actually speaking to me. She's squeaky enough, she doesn't need to actually start using speech!! Took a shower, dried my hair and was out the door to a cab to work by 6:45 or so. Got here a few minutes before the shift started. Now I must go home and try to look a little more decent for company. Will 3:30 ever get here?

No comments: