Thursday, August 14, 2003

Lots of random thoughts for the day. Yesterday I went to Walgreens and bought that Frizz-Ease hair stuff. My hair is supposedly straight but it would like to be curly and I'm constantly fighting against it. So I thought I'd try the shampoo and conditioner. I've tried the "straightener" in the past which was totally pointless and have recently been using the gel which has helped some. Anyway, I don't think the shampoo and conditioner made much of a difference. I don't know what to do with my hair. Its finally grown out to the point where I like it better but I just don't know how to keep it up. Also for some reason it always looks yellow to me. I prefer it sort of whiter. Anyway maybe that is just my preception. I'm thinking of trying something different next time maybe sort of what my sister has which is like a streaky 3 shades of blonde look. We shall see. Going into Tricoci tomorrow anyway for an eyebrow wax - fun, fun. I feel like I look like such a freak right now.

I'm supposedly going to lunch with my friend Stacey tomorrow. I'm not sure what will come of that because she hasn't gotten back with me yet. Oh well.... Back on the hair thing, my life would be so much easier if 80s big hair was back in style, I could just get a perm and go! ; ) Actually I sort of fear for the day this happens because you just know that look will come back, just like every other look.

No comments: