Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Well I'm back. I had various problems with my page yesterday but I think I have fixed them. I didn't get a chance to write yesterday because I was super busy at work. I had like two meetings, plus my phone shift and then the servers were down with the virus that was going around yesterday and so I had to catch up later on a bunch of stuff when the servers came back up. It was a huge pain. I had come into work early, starting at 8 am so I could leave at 4:30 and I ended up not leaving until 4:45 and I didn't even get a lunch hour. I ate my lunch during one of my meetings. It was totally insane! I don't think I've had a day like that since I started here. Today is looking much better!!

So I'm just sitting here on my lunch hour with thankfully not too much to do. I do have a few issues to handle this afternoon and then I'm taking off at 4:30 because I came in at 8:00 am again. Its nice to have those options.

No comments: