Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wanna see something funny?

Go to weather.com and type in 60513 for the zip code. Then click on the Hour-by-Hour forecast. This will be my life for the next day and a half. Its not looking good. Actually its looking much worse than it did last night.

The sad thing is that I will be able to make it to work tomorrow - no doubt. I'll put on my wittle boots and trudge the one mile to my train stop and take the train in. It will probably only take 10 more minutes than it normally does (assuming the train is running). So I'll be at work - yeah, it sucks! LOL!

The thing is ... perhaps the trains won't run? I guess there is a possibility for that. I don't live on an electric line though. Hmm... I wonder how a foot of ice/snow mix effects the Metra. It probably doesn't, I'm just guessing. If it does, screw it! I'm calling in sick because I refuse to drive in the stuff. Nothing I can do about it!

No comments: