Thursday, November 09, 2006

More sad news...

It goes beyond saying that I have no idea how it feels and I especially can't even do it justice when writing about it in here. Anyway...

My friend Amanda's second baby son, Gus, has passed away - also due to complications of being premature.

Its beyond sad, and how they are able to handle this ... I have no idea.

The baby girl, Charlotte, still seems to be doing well and in Amanda's blog (she is blogging all of this so she doesn't have to make calls or mass emails - she started with mass emails) she says something about when the little girl comes home so I see that as promising.

Anyway, again, I don't know what to say. I have my Firefox set up so I see my friends blogs in the menu and can just click on them to automatically go to the latest posts. Last night I logged in and saw she had a post - my husband and I had been checking every day, several times a day - and I saw it and... I just looked at him and told him Amanda had blogged and he just looked at me and knew what I was going to say. I started to read it to him and he stopped me.

I would like to go on about this some more but I really ... don't... know... what... to... say...

Keep them in your prayers.

1 comment:

Kelwhy said...

OH man - I agree, I don't know what to say. That is beyond my worse fears.

a prayer that her daughter will come home safely...