Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bored...

So yeah, I'm pretty much done for the day here. Have all of my cases wrapped up unless someone decides to call in on their own. Umm... lets see... The cat seems to be doing better but she has some fairly serious medical issues. She has stones in her bladder and there is no way to get them out other than operating. So.... Sean is thinking about if he wants to do that or not. She's old so if we don't do it... I mean, I guess you never know. The problem with this is that she could have a blockage today, tomorrow, two months from now or two years from now. There is nothing to say that it will ever cause a problem. Or I guess that sadly, she may be too old before it becomes a problem. Anyway, the vet says that cats usually come out of these surgeries pretty good. Her age concerns me though so... like I said, he's thinking about it. Its totally his decision cause she is his cat and I'll back him up on it either way. In addition, she could also have stomach issues and he needs to decide if he wants additional tests on her to determine if these issues are there or not. Those could be the major issue so... yeah, you understand. If she was young, maybe we'd just go for it and have the surgery and see how it went. However, I'm not sure its fair to stick it to her like that in her old age -even if she doesn't act old, which she really doesn't. Anyway... we have her on medication for now, which should hopefully get rid of any infection so they can potentially operate. In the meantime she is her regular loving wonderful purry sweet little self. You really wouldn't know anything was wrong.

No comments: