Thursday, May 11, 2006

Crappy day...

It is rainy and it is cold! I mean it probably isn't actually cold but it feels cold and its definitely gray outside. Blah... One of those days where its raining so much that an umbrella doesn't make a bit of a difference. I'm going to go home and go tan and lay there and pretend like I'm out on a beach or something. I have been tanning lately - I have never done it before in my life and sadly, its sort of growing on me. I'm real pale so I only go 10 minutes at a time and it didn't seem like it was making a difference but all of a sudden in the last week or so its really sort of started popping out on me.

Other than that, not really sure what else is up for tonight. I really do need to do laundy but not sure if I'll do it at my place or the laundry mat. There is only one washer/dryer in the apartment basement and sometimes it makes it difficult to get a chance to use it. The laundrymat is right down the street but its such a pain to drag all of my stuff around like that. I guess we'll see. Better to do it tonight than Friday night I suppose.

The weekend is going to be somewhat eventful but I'm not sure if it may depend on the weather or not. We shall see.

Anyway, thats about all for now. Sorry for yet another boring post!!

No comments: