Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blogging from home...

So yeah... doing something I don't normally do here today cause *shock* I actually FORGOT to blog today at work. It wasn't like I was busy or whatever... just completely forgot.

Anyway, its been a so-so kind of day, week, etc. but not too bad. Just kind of crazy with a bunch of stuff I've got going on... hopefully that will finally slow down tomorrow and I can breathe and relax and chill and all of that good stuff.

A drink might be good right now. Too bad I don't have anything here at home. Well, at least nothing good anyway. Tomorrow and Friday and Saturday and Sunday AND Monday there will be alcohol consumed for sure!!!

Watching this thing on ESPN Classic right now about the top 20 race car drivers of all time. If A.J. Foyt isn't in the top 3, I'm gonna blow a gasket.

No comments: