Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Why are men the way they are??

You're upset about something, you want to hash it out ... What is wrong with the phone or email especially if its an external problem and not a problem between the two of you? "I'm not going to discuss it on the phone or email" is what he says when prefacing the fact that he'll call me later. Blah ... So my reply? "Fine, I'm not going to discuss it in person at all." So there... the problem is just not going to be discussed. I told him that I will handle it "in my own way". Now I have no idea what that means but I can be pretty scary sometimes and he knows that. Believe me, I know how to make the most of handling things "in my own way". So fine, he doesn't want to discuss this now in a civil and convenient manner when we CAN... Well, I'm not going to discuss it around his work schedule. So there.

The fact is, I can be fairly evil even when I'm NOT pms-ing. At least this really has nothing to do with him.

No comments: