Tuesday, August 23, 2005

TMI

I am having serious "women's issues". I mean BAD! In the 20 or so years I've been experiencing this lovely time of the month, it has never been so bad. I don't even have it yet but I'm like doubled over in pain beyond belief. Keep taking the special over the counter "medicines" for this stuff and it works for the hours it says it will, then I have to take more. I'm swollen all over, my stomach is killing me, I'm in absolute hell!!!! And, I can't stop freaking eating - especially chocolate. I wish it would just hurry up and get here. I was stuck with it over the weekend (which was also my birthday) so that was no fun! : ( And at the rate this is going, its going to be another weekend too. BLAH!!! I have no idea what is up...

Yeah, well, like I should share that, but you're reading my blog and if you don't want to know about it, don't read it!!

Anyway, other than that, I did have an excellent birthday. Hung out in South Bend of all places. Went to a nice dinner at a nice restaurant there and other special stuff!! ; )

Took yesterday off and got back. Was going to go downtown to do my cleaning on the apartment but was feeling just way to sick to do it. So today I get a phone call from my landlord and he is wanting the status of all of this because apparently the person who is going to move in wants to move in THIS weekend... So.... that throws things off a bit in terms of my scheduling. I can't clean tonight cause I have my car parked at my friend's place and so I can't stay late cause she will be trapped in her driveway. So I guess I'm just going to go home tonight, do some cleanup and organization on the current place (its an insane mess at the moment!!) and then tomorrow will come to work early and leave early so I can get some cleaning done tomorrow. And, I will hopefully do the same thing on Thursday except I think I will drive to work cause I do have a few things I still need to cart back to my new place. Worst case I have my sister pick the stuff up and I get it from her another time. We shall see but I'm hoping that on Friday sometime during the day I may be able to go drop off the keys to the landlord. I don't think the cleanup is going to take too long. I haven't been there long enough to have screwed the place up that much - LOL!!

So thats my story, take it or leave it!

No comments: