Thursday, October 09, 2003

I feel so bothered right now. I've sort of felt that same way all day today. I was even a little late for work today. Didn't write in the journal yesterday but thought I'd leave a message today.

Well, what is the latest here? Didn't do much of anything last night except go to watch TV and go to bed. What a thrilling life I lead, right?! Ummm... watched Ed and The West Wing.

The garbage haulers strike is finally over in Chicago. I am so glad. It was really beginning to pile up.

For those Red Sox fans out there, check out this link. Talk about bitterness. I don't think the Cubs-White Sox rivalry is this bitter. Of course its not like the Cubs and White Sox have to play eachother as much as the Yankees and the Red Sox. One of my co-workers from Boston loved this!

What else, what else? I know there has to be more things to write about. The more I write the better I feel. Its weird but I've always been that way, even though I sort of leave out certain issues in this journal. I know I'm forgetting something here but what is it??

Anyway, not going to sweat trying to remember what I wanted to write about. If it was so important then I would have remembered.

No comments: