Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Checked email for one last time before I went to bed and got a fairly interesting email from my friend Eric. I'm not going to get into it here because if you remember, we attempt to avoid controversy and drama in this journal. Basically Eric was informing me about a fight that he heard about at a party the other night which involved a common 'friend'.

Now supposedly the weather is going to clear in time for the Cubs-Marlins game tonight. This could be the night the Cubs win the pennant. Yowza! When did I ever think that I would write that statement in my life. Still not on the bandwagon but its going to be difficult to hold off if they do make it. My dad, I know, has to be thrilled beyond belief. And then I think of my uncle and grandfather who are no longer with us.

Just so you think I haven't gone completely sentimental on this, any Sox fans out there, check out this story.

No comments: