Thursday, October 23, 2003

Hey here I am! I wasn't sure if I would have the opportunity to write today or not. Anyway... more of the same here. Last night I went to get my eyebrows waxed at Tricoci - thats always so much fun. Got home had my "yummy" dinner of a veggie burger and cottage cheese and BEER! Then I watched Ed and The West Wing which are my Wednesday night shows. After that we caught the 1985 episode of I Love the 80s Strikes Back.

Slept in this morning - yet again! Today I'm wearing my new Old Navy sweatshirt that I bought yesterday. Well I guess that is something that I did yesterday too. I walked over there during my lunch and bought this zip up hooded sweatshirt and a hooded black fleece. All Old Navy clothes are the same but I love them.

I was in need of a zip up hooded sweatshirt because I'm not sure if I've told you this before but I lost my last Old Navy hooded sweatshirt in an "unfortunate canoeing incident" this past spring.

Work today has been busy on and off.

A half hour left of work and then I can go home. I guess I'll probably walk. It is getting cooler out there again.

A couple of things of note ... One of the IRL drivers, Tony Renna died yesterday while he was testing tires at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Really weird to think of a driver dying there in October. I wasn't particularly a fan or knew anything about him but its always sad for a race fan when something happens to a driver. I'll never forget when Scott Brayton died and my friend Katie called to tell me about it. And then when Earnhardt died I called her because there wasn't really anyone around here who would have understood. Just a race fan kind of thing I suppose. Very sad. And also on an Indiana sports note, basketball season - college basketball season - is gearing up and there are a lot more articles out there. I'll link to this one about IU!

Not sure what I'm doing tonight.

No comments: