Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Back here to report another evening of hanging out and TV watching. You're wondering why you're even bothering to read this anymore, right?

Anyway, had my leftover Subway for dinner last night because I had forgotten to bring it for lunch yesterday. A day and a half is about the lifetime limit for the other half of a 12 inch sub.

Slept in late again this morning. I'm not sure what my problem is anymore. I think I just need a vacation and its so great that I'm finally getting one next week! I'll be very happy to get out of here.

I ended up with an offline day at work today which is just fine with me. I have a few cases and issues I need to work on, one in particular, I just need to get off my lazy butt and get to it. I'm pretty much caught up on everything else though. I'm finally trying to train myself on the Mac product. I used to work with Macs way back when but I haven't done anything with them lately so I'm very very rusty. Oh well, its something I need to add to my skill set so at this point I might as well go for it I suppose.

No comments: