Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Skittles ... its an illness actually...

I know I mentioned on my old blog back in the day that I am addicted to Skittles. I don't know why or anything like that but I love them. I can even remember the first time I ever had them - seriously, it was about 1984 in Casper, Wyoming with my cousins on a fairly "roughing it" camping trip. LOL! Anyway... today I get this from my sister. This is funny because my boss teases me about my Skittles addiction so I had to forward it to her too...

Sis: It's official...I am addicted to Skittles. I feel like I eat them every other day!

Me: Its a family illness - I am the exact same way!!!

My boss (after I forwarded our little thread to her): Oh my god, it's genetic! I saw a guy grabbing a package today and immediately thought of you!

Yes, its a disease, what can I say?

Speaking of other illnesses, it appears my White Sox "fandom" is getting me out of trouble these days ; ) I have our software installed here and thought I was running the standalone copy. Well, apparently there was something wrong with my license so the software started searching the network for a copy of the license to use on its own. Its this nifty little thing that is built in to our software. So it grabbed a copy of the license from our like Windows development coordinator. Not a big deal but I guess he had several instances running the other day and my license was using up one of the licenses he needed so I had to back out of the software. Today he sent me a screen shot of the "proof" that I was using one of the licenses and oops! I was but I have corrected it.

Him: In case you don’t believe me ;)

Me (after fixing it): What about now?

Him: I’m going to let you slide since you are a White Sox fan, otherwise I’d have to report you. Kidding. You’re fine! :)

Membership has its privileges I guess... ; )

No comments: