Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Meeting the fam...

Well... this weekend was kind of interesting because I ended up meeting almost his entire family. I would say I'm at 95% now... Lets see...

First off... all of these are half-siblings. He doesn't have any full siblings.

OK to begin with, Saturday met his brother from Georgia who is his Dad's other son.

Then Sunday... Let me see if I can keep it straight...

Actually... here is the easiest way...

I met his mom again...

And ...

Three sisters
One brother
One sister-in-law
Six nieces
One nephew
Two great nephews
And four boyfriends of various people...

The whole thing is just too confusing.

So I still need to meet, one sister-in-law - from Georgia- and one nephew and two nieces from Georgia. There is also one brother with either three or four kids in Arkansas maybe? But chances are I might not ever meet them so...

Thats about it for now!

Later!

1 comment:

Kelwhy said...

Sounds like my weekend - only I can't remember who all of these cousins, aunts, uncles...etc...were.

SIGH.