Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bloggin'

Don't have a whole lot to discuss at the moment...

My work schedule is getting sort of weird. I usually work one or maybe two early shifts a week. Now they have me starting to work four beginning next week. Well thats all well and good for the time being because I can get off of work early but I'm not sure how long that schedule will be good for me. Sort of depends on some upcoming stuff going on. For now its cool though.

Actually work was sort of hellish today for me. I took like 20 incoming calls, including 8 in less than an hour, and then had like 10 cases to work on. I don't usually have that kind of load. Fortunately I appear to be caught up at the moment so thats cool. I have an email shift tomorrow and I really like those ; )

Going to try and go work out tonight although I am less than motivated. It needs to be done though. I really need to get back in the groove.

Other than that, that is pretty much it. I could really write so much more but why??

Later, dudes!

No comments: