Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I received a package slip in my mailbox yesterday but I forgot to go down and pick it up so I went this morning. I was expecting it to be just a sample of something. I'm on a lot of those free sample email lists and I often receive things that don't fit in my mailbox. So I figured I'd go pick up whatever it was this morning. Well, it ended up being this huge box from my Great Uncle with a bunch of genealogy information in it. He had told me he would be sending it but I didn't think I would be getting it so soon. So now I'm looking forward into checking all of that out when I get home. I've been doing a lot of genealogy research in the last year. I've been away from it for a while but I need to get back into it. I have several more family branches and a lot more information to add! I really need a new laptop because it would make it so much more convenient to work with!

I'm just not in a very happy mood today for a lot of reasons but I'm not sure I want to get into it right now. Hopefully this afternoon will be better. I'm stuck working with this customer on a product I know absolutely nothing about. I have no idea why this was assigned to me but oh well. Guess I'll go look for some help from one of my co-workers and see what I can do for the user.

No comments: