Monday, June 13, 2005

Also...

Did a lot of reading this weekend. I actually finished up that book "The Romanov Prophecy". I really enjoyed this book - a quick read, based on a lot of history with an interesting plot. I haven't found a new writer in a while and this guy - Steve Berry - seems pretty good. He has two other books out and I plan on picking up both of them sometime soon. Summer reading - love it! Its been a while since I have read books on a regular basis. I have John Grisham's "The Broker" which I will probably start on soon. Reading is something that I plan to do a lot more of. When I was in college I didn't like that I wasn't able to read my own books because I had to study too much and swore when I got out that I would go back to reading like I used to. Well, that just didn't happen but maybe it will now!

: )

No comments: