Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Craziness...

Its just been a little bit of everything going on with me lately, I'm trying to decide where to even start...

Well... OK, last Saturday night was the Jimmy Buffett concert. Same drunken bru-ha-ha as it normally is. Anyway, stocked up on booze and other supplies and headed to a friend's place early in the day for a pre-party. Hung there for a while. Then, the friend had rented a charter bus for all of us (of course we did pay somewhat of a fee) and there ended up being only 8 of us on this bus that was meant for like 40 people. Anyway... So partied all the way there too. Get to the parking lot and proceed to party for like 3 more hours before the concert.

All kinds of drama going on at the place. It was such a riot as usual. One group of people had the back of a truck equipped as their own personal dance studio and there were tons of people dancing in the truck and on top of the truck. They played the best music too. Some Buffett and lots of country. Really good music! Most of the guys got involved play "bean bags" ... I think the technical term for it is "Corn Hole". Seriously, what adults find in this game in the last five or so years that I maybe last played at my 10-year-old birthday party is beyond me. I guess it can get a little addictive though. I played a couple of games myself. Then there was just the general rowdiness and craziness of the crowd - people doing keg stands, shots, anything and everything you can imagine. Its like a frat party for people 21(and under) through 60. And I don't know, I'm not sure I'm cut out for it anymore. It makes for a long day of drinking and I swear I can't remember much about 3 of the last 4 Buffett concerts I went to. Oh well... I'm guessing it was a good time.

No no no... it wasn't so bad this year. I was pretty well trashed but in control (unlike 2 years ago but thats a whole other horrible story). So anywhoo... All the typical funness was going on with the drama of certain situations.

Ummm ... lets see... Oh yeah, well, Psycho Boy was not invited to ride the bus cause the guy who chartered it can't stand him. So anyway he was going to the concert and he actually sought us out and found us in the lot....

TO BE CONTINUED... I HAVE SOME STUFF I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF ...

No comments: