Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Melissa's Oscar analysis... months after the fact

OK ... now remember the big controversy or the made up controversy of Crash vs. Brokeback Mountain?

Well... I have now seen both movies and I'm sorry but Crash is a MUCH better movie. I was bored to death during Brokeback... it just seemed to go on and on and on ... I found nothing anymore compelling about their love story than anyone else's. It was a big ol' yawn in my book - not even close to being one of the better movies I have ever seen.

Crash, on the other hand, gripped me and I swear I thought I couldn't breathe during certain scenes in that movie.

If you had to choose between the two of them, Crash was definitely better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will agree it was definately better, but didn't think either of them was great