Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How do you say "Ya'all" in French??

http://www.autonet.ca/Motorsports/Story.cfm?Story=/Motorsports/NASCAR/2006/07/11/1679149-sun.html

Yikes - I heard about Montoya to Nascar for sure and maybe Danica and now they're saying possibly Jacques too???????

Geez... I think I'll go ahead and book my Brickyard 400 tickets for next year right now and anything else available!

Daytona in February anyone??

Love, Melissa - Future Nascar Groupie

P.S. Despite popular perception I am not - at this time - a Nascar Groupie. I am just a fan of both Nascar and IRL. My race fan "roots" are in open-wheel racing being originally from Indiana. Nevermind that odd thing I have for Tony Stewart - short, a little pudgy, yes; but oddly enough, I love his attitude, he's a bad ass, he can drive for real and of course, he's a Hoosier boy!

No comments: