Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The latest

So last night I met up with my sister for an early birthday dinner with her. Her birthday is May 31 but I will be out of town (visiting our parents and going to the Indy 500) and then she has to go to San Francisco for business. So we did it a little early this year. Anyway, gave her her gift which was the DVD's of Season 6 "Sex In The City" and this perfume she wanted. She liked both things. Then we headed out for dinner at Joey's Brickhouse - great food!! They are also known for their flavored Long Island ice teas which were just awesome. 24 ounces so I could only drink one ; ) Then we went to this place called Anthony's for Italian ice which was also good. After that went back to her place for a while and then I called it a night. Went home and watched "Rob and Amber Get Married" and I am embarrassed to say that I teared up a couple of times - LOL!

No comments: